Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have 2 yahoo id accounts & discovered that each account has a different amount of accumulated points?

Shouldn't I have the same amount of accumulated points on both Yahoo answers account as they are intermingled in one account ?
I have 2 yahoo id accounts %26amp; discovered that each account has a different amount of accumulated points?
No, each account is an individual account and the number of points unique to that account.
Reply:Both accounts have the same password %26amp; both accounts come through each with a different prefix such as 123@yahoo.com or 245 @yahoo.com ??


Guess your answer isn't clear to me.


I find this Yahoo Answers very confusing %26amp; difficult to understand...sorry.Thank you for your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting