Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i receive payment from my paypall account on ebay?

Hi there





I am new to ebay and have just sold a few items. I dispached them yesterday as my paypal account said that the payments had been made. When and how do I get access to the money that i made? From what i can gather it is 21 days after the item has been dispached as long as there is no negative feedback? Is this correct and if so how do i get the money after the 21 days.





Thanks
How do i receive payment from my paypall account on ebay?
Hello there. Well, depending on the amount of the items sold, your status as to whether you are verified or not, is what determines the amount of time you will have to wait. I get my money as soon as the money hits paypal as most people do. What you do is this: log into your paypal account, and then see your main account status, from there it will say how much you have and whether it is pending or not. If it says pending, then you will need to wait, if not go ahead and click on withdraw, and then either send it to your bank account or have them send you a check which by the way takes several days. Better to have them deposit it right into your bank account , which usually takes about 3 or 4 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting