Monday, October 12, 2009

How to get music from one itunes library on 1 computer to another from the same account?

Okay soooo I authorized my regular computer, and my laptop on itunes. I am downloading music from limewire now because money situations tight. But my regular computer is for business so i am using my laptop for limewire. I have added the music from limewire to the intunes library on my laptop, but how do i get it to show up on the other computer? My ipod has the music on it, but i want to listen to it on the business computer.








HELP!!!!
How to get music from one itunes library on 1 computer to another from the same account?
If you were to buy the music from iTunes then you could go to File%26gt;Transfer Purchases. But since you used LimeWire you will have to put your entire library on a CD and then put the CD in your other computer to transfer the songs.
Reply:DON'T STEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting