Monday, October 12, 2009

What can i do to make my runescape account really good ?

like what can I do to improve and be really good at PK? my combat lvl is 43 my attack is 40, strength is 34, and def is 31
What can i do to make my runescape account really good ?
Hey there!





Pking in Runescape is by far my most favorite aspect of the game.


An idea you could possibly consider is making a new account that only trains playerkilling stats. This is what players refer to as pures. For example, you could make a pure strength account. In this account give him a name like involves playerkilling and DO NOT TRAIN DEFENSE. On your pure account you can focus on one skill, such as strength, or two to even three skills , such as range and strength. Range and strength pures are becoming increasingly popular as the method works really well with adamant arrows and a Rune 2h Sword as a combo. Remember to not train defense on this pure as I will give an example person A who trains defense and person B who does not.





Person A-


46 combat


40 attack


60 strength


1 defence





Person B-


46 combat


40 attack


42 strength


34 defence.





Who do you think is gonna win? Definetly Person A as defence proves useless when you could rather build up some solid stats while keeping low combat.





OK now back to your question.





I would start training hard try to get these stats. I am not sure if you are a Free or Member player so i'll answer accordingly.





Free:


50-55 attack ( trust me higher attack= higher hits on defence)


65-70 strength ( pay off when your pounding straight 24's on a guy with rune 2h)


40 defence( since you already have defence my aswell polish this off and bring it to 40 for rune)





Members:


60 attack


75 strength


45 defence





The reason member stats are fairly higher is due to training is easier in members.





On a final note I hope you consider making a pure account and I wish you the best of luck!





*No Comment*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting