Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get the same Outlook Express email account on two computers?

I have two computers. One is a desktop and one is a laptop. I set up my Outlook Email account exactly the same way on my laptop as I did on my desktop. Unfortunately, I get some emails on one computer, and some on another. How can I get them all to go to both computers?


Also, I use Incredimail on both accounts. It's just a fancy program for Outlook Express, downloadable online.
How can I get the same Outlook Express email account on two computers?
There is an option, (I can't remember where) that you can set to Have it Leave the e-mail on the server. You switch this on (I assume on your laptop) That way you can check your e-mail on both, but it only DOWNLOADS the e-mail on your Desktop computer. Its one of the settings.





I have it set up for my Vista, and XP dual boot. In Vista I just check the e-mail, but XP actually downloads it off the server.
Reply:try with this software





http://theclickinfo.com/outlook.tci

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting