Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where Online Can I Withdraw From My E-Gold Account without Having to Enter my Passphrase All the Time?

I have an E-Gold account, and I want to try and withdraw my funds either to my Paypal account or Bank transfer, but each site keeps asking for my passphrase, and I don't really trust the sites too much. When someone gets your passphrase they can prettymuch steal from your account. Can anyone help?
Where Online Can I Withdraw From My E-Gold Account without Having to Enter my Passphrase All the Time?
Yet you trust e-Gold.





Consider this.





You have to :"buy" your egold, from a broker who charges you a large percentage.





e-Gold, charges you to store your money, even though there is nothing to physically store.





They charge you again every time you receive money.





A bank pays you interest to keep your money.





My advice, put your money into PayPal. For a business account, they currently pay 5.04% per annum, and if you get a credit card, you get 1% cash back.





e-Gold and other e-currencies are shady operations. Beware. eCurrency operations are ways to get your money.
Reply:try Icegold, they will transfer funds from your e-gold account to your bank account and only need your e-gold account number. Never give out passwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting