Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I open off shore account without needing a lot of $ in the account? what banks offer these benefits?

Why do you want an offshore account with very little money in it?
How can I open off shore account without needing a lot of $ in the account? what banks offer these benefits?
Hi.


I am Clara and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are alot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed. I got a loan of $150,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed. Contact them at email:thomashanks63@yahoo.com interest rate of 0.2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting