Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I find out what instant messaging I have. and how do I get into the account?

I didn't even know I still had it untill I tried the new mail. I didn't like the new mail I liked classic better but can't im on it
How do I find out what instant messaging I have. and how do I get into the account?
If you have a Yahoo account, you have Yahoo IM, although you don't have to use it and many don't use it.





You can IM right away by using the web version of Yahoo IM at http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/





You can also install Yahoo IM on your computer--it has more features than the web version. Download from http://messenger.yahoo.com/
Reply:there are a lot of instant messaging programs available such as from yahoo instant messenger, aol, windows live messenger, etc. you only need to choose which programs do you like to use and create an account there. but since you are posting a quiz here then you have the account from yahoo already, so i recommend you to choose the yahoo instant messenger by downloading the program or you can just use the beta version of email so that when you check your emails, at the same time you can send and receive messages inside your mailbox. or there is webmessenger available too for yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting