Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I delete a comment I wrote on someone yahoo 360 page if I delete my yahoo account?

My question was actually how can I delete the comment I wrote on someone 360 page. As I've seen here, unfortunately there isn't. Only the owner of the page you put the comment on can delete them. Even if I delete my yahoo account?? Thx!
Can I delete a comment I wrote on someone yahoo 360 page if I delete my yahoo account?
UPDATED:


No. Only the owner of the page can delete the comment. The comment will remain if you delete your Yahoo account and if 360 space ends up being deleted as a result. However, your nickname will show [Deleted] next to the comment. You could just change your nickname to [Deleted] now, and remove all the content from your 360 space.
Reply:You're welcome. Thanks for voting! Report Abuse

girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting