Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where can I get a VCC or virtual credit card to verify my paypal clickbank or ebay account?

I am in need of a VCC or Virtual credit card to use to verify my paypal and ebay account? Does anyone know a good place to buy VCC giftcards?
Where can I get a VCC or virtual credit card to verify my paypal clickbank or ebay account?
Hi all just wanted to let you know about a site I use to verify my paypal and ebay account





http://www.myvccshop.com





I use them all the time to verify my paypal acccount and other seller accounts. These are REAL AVS cards that will verify USA and overseas account. You can have them put any name or address registered to match the AVS or address verification system that you want. That why I use them all the time.





The provide you a virtual credit card to help you verify ebay ioffer paypal clickbank etc After you add the VCC to your account they can give you 4 digit paypal expuse within 24 hours.





I have bought virtual credit cards from them many times before and the service was great.





Skype username for support or questions : worldwholesaler





You can also reach them at myvccshop@gmail.com
Reply:Virtual Visa Presents:


CLiffsCard


"The Card You Never Touch"


We specialize in Virtual Visa Credit Cards, SMS Services, and Bill Payment Services. Best Quality Service You'll Find.


www.CLiffsCard.Com


Reply With Quote Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting