Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do new Ipods work with your old Itunes account?

I broke my first ipod (warranty expired and doesn't cover water damage D: )





and I was wondering if when I plug my new Ipod in, if it will create a new Ipod account.





You know like when you first get an Ipod you name it and set it up to sync and junk. It'll follow along those lines right?
How do new Ipods work with your old Itunes account?
no all you have to do is update itunes and then sync it





it is jut like normal you don't have to create a new account if you have your login information
Reply:Yes. It should make a new profile/summary page for that specific ipod. I think you can have up to like 5 ipods per itunes account. So you shouldn't have too much hassle. Good luck and Merry Christmas =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting