Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do you change your name on your yahoo account?

I got married 1 month ago and i want to change my last name and have my husband's family name. I tried to do it on the yahoo account info, but it seems the emails i send still have my maiden name as sender. Can somebody help me?
How do you change your name on your yahoo account?
1. Pull up your Yahoo! Mail account


2. Click "Options" in the top right hand corner


3. Click “Mail Addresses”


4. Click “Edit”


5. At the top, there is a line that says “From Name”


6. Type the name you wish to you use in that line


7. Click “Save” in the upper left hand corner


8. You’re done





I hope this is what you're looking for. Good luck!
Reply:1. Click My Profile


2. Click Edit My Profile


3. Select User another nickname option


4. Enter a name of your choice.


5. Click Preview.


6. Click OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting