Sunday, May 23, 2010

My brother just upgraded our WoW account to the new expansion, we share the account and he lives far away?

I don't have the litch king CD and so I am downloading it from the WoW website, when is it going to charge me and how much will it be? it is still downloading right now and hasnt asked me for anything yet so im confused?
My brother just upgraded our WoW account to the new expansion, we share the account and he lives far away?
If the account you have access to has the client upgraded on it, downloading it is free.





A word of caution; if Blizzard check your account history, and see the constant access from two IPs located in different areas, they will ban you for account sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting