Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have less than a hundred on my checking account. Can I make a purchase over thousand online?

I have PNC-Bank checking account. Mu current balance is less than a hundred. And I need to make a $1400 purchase during next 5-6 days. Is it possible to go over-limit and than just to pay them back all my debt and their charges?


Thank you!
I have less than a hundred on my checking account. Can I make a purchase over thousand online?
No, if your account goes over that much it will be frozen and/or the burchase will be denied. Why would your bank let you pay less than what you have in "hopes" of you someday having the cash?
Reply:Your bank is the best place to ask this question. Do this first, otherwise you may find yourself in deep trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting