Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can my friend and I invite non-mutual friends to an Facebook event created on the one account?

My friend and I are having a co-joined 18th party. We plan to invite our friends through the Facebook Event function, and are wondering if there's any way we can BOTH invite friends from each of our lists, but create the event on only one of our accounts? Is there any way to do this or would she have to create the same invitation to send to some of her friends which I'm not friends with?
Can my friend and I invite non-mutual friends to an Facebook event created on the one account?
This question would be better suited for the category "facebook".


You get there by going to answers.yahoo.com %26gt; Home %26gt; Computers %26amp; Internet %26gt; Internet %26gt; Facebook


That is where you post this question. Not here in "Friends", even though it is a "friend related thing". There are pros here in answers that look through just/only the category they know the most about. I just-so-happen to be really good with Family %26amp; Relationships. So, I look to answer questions *here* in *this* category.


I don't know too much about myface, or spacebook, but I'm sure there are tutorials within those sites to help you with any questions you have about them. Else, you'd get better results if you post this question in "facebook".


All you do is point your question to *there* after you hit submit. The default thingie here should point you to 3-4 options of where to post it. You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting