Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do you report a scammer who wanted my account password, later wanted me to send him money, no food he says?

of course I did nothing of the sort, he said he was a nurse doing his Masters in London and he had inherited a beautiful house in Kansas, with pictures and all. If he contacts you it's this guy chris.raymond28@yahoo.com beware, he wants your money and says he loves you that he prayed to find you. He says he can't live without you and doesn't even know you.
How do you report a scammer who wanted my account password, later wanted me to send him money, no food he says?
Report abuse to Customer care:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/





Or forward to


spam@yahoo.com or spoof@yahoo.com ( when it involves a lot of money)
most popular name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting