Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do i transfer money from my Australian bank account to a UK credit card which I had while living in the UK

I still have some debt owing on my UK credit card which I need to pay off. My bank will not transfer money onto an overseas credit card, only to an overseas bank account which I don't have...any suggestions?
How do i transfer money from my Australian bank account to a UK credit card which I had while living in the UK
When I pay on my wife's Canadian credit card debt she had before we got married and she moved to the U.S. I just mail them a check (cheque) drawn from our U.S. bank account. They convert it over with no problem. Check with your credit card company.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting