Saturday, November 7, 2009

Any ideas for creating sweet photos for my flickr account?

Thanx for responding to my other question ^_^ It wasn't really an everyday thing. I was just curious. Anyways, I just wanted to hear any suggestions. No answers are wrong, so don't expect me to choose the best answer...
Any ideas for creating sweet photos for my flickr account?
One place to start would be to look at other users photos in Flickr and find things that appeal to you. Decide what "looks" you like and save the photos as favorites.





There are also many groups in Flickr that discuss areas of interest and help the members to get results that they are looking for.





You could start at this link to see a few of the pictures I have posted on Flickr.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/robs-photo-...





Also you can invite people as friends to view your photos to get feedback on what you already have.





HTH, Email me if you have more specific questions.
Reply:I have a list of words that I use for inspiration. It has helped me with variety in my photos as I am learning. Here's the list for you.


Reach for the Sky


Emotion


Whimsical


The Wheel


Fill the Frame


Water


Duotone


Favorite Things


Nighttime


Motion


Color My World


Texture


Spooky


Album Cover


Liquid


Natural World


Luxury


Solitude


Timeworn


Contrasts


Glass


Food


Smoke


Reflection


Sexy


Mistake


Circle


White


Graffiti


Curves


Love


Business


Kids


Wealth


Blue


Reflections


Colorful


Eyes


Architecture


Strange


Orange


Glamour


Sky


Beach


Yellow


Bird


Clouds


Black %26amp; White


Nostalgia


Loss


Taste


A difficult shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting