Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can I still cash a Chase check without an account with them ?

Someone issued me a $ 5000 check, I want to cash with but I don't have an account with Wamu/Chase. Can I still cash it ?
Can I still cash a Chase check without an account with them ?
Most banks will not cash such a large amount check, even w/proper id, they have a right to reject it. Now, you can always open an acct. w/them %26amp; your money should be available w/in days. Best option: take it to your own bank for deposit, no bank? open a personal acct. w/Chase. Good luck!!!
Reply:sure. Chase may charge you a fee but yes you can if you walk up to one of their tellers.





It is free if you deposit it into your bank account with whomever bank you use.
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting