Saturday, November 7, 2009

Does the yahoo toolbar keep a history of stuff searched from other computers signed onto the same account?

my friend signed onto her account on my computer when she was at my house. not knowing she was still signed in, i searched some stuff on yahoo/yahoo answers that i don't want her to see. will she be able to access/see it from her computer? or will it only show up on my browser?
Does the yahoo toolbar keep a history of stuff searched from other computers signed onto the same account?
Only on your computor each one has their own history browser.
Reply:Only on your browser. I'm pretty sure.

1 comment:

  1. Try removing it and installing it again. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook: Spy Whatsapp For Android

    ReplyDelete

 


Accounts problem © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting